- Voluntary Service Overseas (VSO, England)
- Royal Netherlands Embassy
- Japan International Cooperation Agency (JICA)
Now JICA has around 72 Junior Experts who are working in Indonesia. When they first arrive, they follow an intensive language course in Bahasa Indonesian for three weeks before they start their two-year assignments.
We have sent our Junior Experts to PURI Indonesian Language Plus/Alam Bahasa Indonesia since the school opened in May 1995. During that time, we have had very good service from the school in terms of the standard of teaching, the friendliness of the teachers and the concern shown by the staff towards the students. PURI/Alam Bahasa also manages homestay for Junior Experts.
Suwa RYO – JICA Resident Representative (1997).
I really appreciated very much the attention of your staff during my stay in Yogyakarta. I am entirely satisfied with the instruction that you provided. I would like to thank all the people who taught me and the administrative staff who were always very helpful to me.
CIFOR will continue to make use of the services of PURI/Alam Bahasa in the future, and I hope that I myself will have a chance to return.
Prof. J.A. Sayer – CIFOR Director General (1996).
- PTT Telecom Netherlands
- Hogeschool van Utrecht (HvU, the Netherlands)
- Hogeschool Diedenoort van Wageningen (the Netherlands)
- Basel Mission (Switzerland)
- Antarin Reizen, The Netherlands
- AGEH, Germany
- PT Kaltim Prima Coal
- Manunggal Travel Agent
- University of Bonn, Germany
- University of Cologne, Germany
- University of Passau, Germany
- University of Gottingen, Germany
- University of Münster,Germany
- University of Leiden, The Netherlands
- University of Lund, Sweden
- Pusan University, Republic of Korea
- Hankuk University, Republic of Korea
- British International School
- Jakarta International School
- Deutsche Schule
- Sekolah Global Jaya
- PT Kelian Equatorial Mining
- Detron Telecom
- PT Cargill Indonesia
- PT ASL, Bogor
- PT Maitland-Smith, Semarang
- Haskoning Consultant