Please be informed that we do not provide classmates. The language course in a classroom is usually with 1 teacher for 1 student (1-1 class composition). Group class can be conducted once you register with your friends at the same level of language competence.
The following is the example of steps in registering with us:
- Check out the newest VISA regulation.
- Choose the training program. Please mind that some packages have their fixed learning hours.
- Decide your starting date and the period of learning.
- If you need to get the invitation letter for a Socio-Cultural Visit VISA, please contact us. We can provide the invitation letter if you take minimum 60 hours of learning. Arrange the Socio-Cultural Visit Visa in the Indonesian Embassy in your country/country of residence, prior to your departure to Indonesia. If you have already possessed KITAS, student visa or working visa, please do let us know.
- Need our help to book your accommodation? Let us know.
- Need airport/train station pick-up? Take minimum 30 hours of learning and let us pick you up upon your arrival. Without additional cost.
- For a better arrangement, we expect your registration at least 2 weeks in advance for the regular programs and 3 weeks in advance for programs which need special preparation, such as the special package programs or advanced classes with “Bahasa Indonesia for specific purposes” (for the last-mentioned program, learning materials have to be emailed by the students prior to the program).
Feel free to directly register with us.
Contact us if you have additional questions. Or, please see the Program Arrangement for Mr. X (30 hours for 1 week) with Borobudur Temple Field Trip