REGULAR INDONESIAN LANGUAGE TRAINING PROGRAM
This is a non-package program. It means that the duration of the program is adjusted to the participants’ needs. The participants can decide whether to take the intensive course or the non-intensive one. The offered learning session for this program is with minimum 2 hours per session. Intensive course means that the students take 3-4 sessions or 6-8 learning hours per day for at least 5 consecutive days while the non-intensive program means less than that. If you are interested in taking our regular program, simply set your time frame (for example, you would like to learn 60 hours for 2 weeks, or 30 hours for 2 weeks, or 6 hours a day for 5 days, or 4 hours a day for 10 days, or twice a week with 2 hours a day or just feel free to let us know any of your plan).
Important notes on Regular Program:
-> We recommend that you take minimum 60 hours of learning to complete each level.
-> By taking minimum 60 hours of learning, you will obtain a certificate, 1 textbook and 2 optional outside-class activities (Field Trip and/or Cultural Course) included in your learning hours (not bonus, but taken from your learning hours).
-> By taking minimum 30 hours of learning, you will obtain a letter of reference (not a certificate), 1 textbook and 1 optional Cultural Course included in your learning hours (not bonus, but taken from your learning hours).
-> By taking less than 30 hours of learning, you will only obtain a letter of reference (not certificate) and additional fee for textbook is applied.
-> The learning place of this program is at Alam Bahasa School or at the students’ place in Yogyakarta (with additional cost for teacher’s transportation).
The possibility to follow individual lessons, given by a young and enthusiastic team of teachers, the personal attention paid to all students and the quality and variety of the teaching materials were highly appreciated. During the lessons, teachers do not only pay attention to grammar and language theory, but also to the practical use of Indonesian in different situations. Because of the intensity and the quality of the lessons, it is possible to learn the (basics of the) Indonesian language in a relatively short period of time.
D.C.B. den Haas
Minister Plenipotentiary of Netherlands Embassy (1996)
H. E. Mr. Rob Swartbol
Ambassador of Netherlands Embassy (2014)
H. E. Mrs. Yvonne Baumann
Ambassador of Switzerland Embassy (2014)
- Choice of Field Trip Destinations with Alam Bahasa’s teacher: Borobudur Temple; Prambanan Temple, Royal Palace, Royal Cemetery.
- Choice of Cultural Short Courses with Alam Bahasa’s teacher: Cooking, Dancing, Batik Painting.
- TERMS AND CONDITIONS: Please consider that Field Trip and Cultural Course are not bonus hours. For a student taking minimum 30 hours of learning, there is an offer to include 1 Cultural Course in the learning hours. By taking minimum 60 hours of learning, the offer is to include 1 Field Trip and 1 Cultural Course OR 2 Field Trips OR 2 Cultural Courses in the learning hours. There will be additional costs for students taking less than the minimum hours inquired but intended to have the activities.
- Field Trip and Cultural Course participants can be more than 1 person (not exclusively for 1)
COST & PAYMENT
- Please click the following link to see our COST & PAYMENT PAGE
Feel free to contact us if you have any additional questions regarding this program.