INDONESIAN LANGUAGE DISTANCE LEARNING
When distance does not really matter…
DISTANCE LEARNING, WHY NOT?
Nothing beats the excellence of learning a foreign language through a well-structured language training in the country where the language is spoken, combined with direct practice with the local people. A learner then can be fluent and natural in speaking as well as master the language structure.
So, what if one cannot set the schedule to fly to Yogyakarta to attend a bahasa Indonesia course?
Should the language training remain a wish?
Distance learning is the alternative!
Despite the absence of direct cultural experience, thanks to the internet for enabling us to practice speaking, improve pronunciation, do various practices such as role play, games, interviewing people, and discussions in the distance learning.
In a way, this alternative can mean a saving of flight and accommodation cost.
HOW IT GOES
Here is some description of activities in our distance learning programs:
For Indonesian Language beginner learners:
- introduction of expressions
- pronunciation practice
- speaking practice with a teacher in basic conversation topics such as greetings and introduction, shopping, and getting the way
- listening practice for conversation in a role play in which a number of Alam
- Bahasa teachers play some characters in different situation.
– in a market and shops
– in a “warung” and restaurant
– in a clinic or hospital
For more advanced learners:
- discussions with sentence patterns
– discussions about updated news, film, or tv program
TERMS AND CONDITION
- The course is done through internet medias. The medias needed are computer (equipped with Skype or Yahoo Messenger program), internet access, headset, and webcam.
- Learning materials are to be emailed to the learner before class.
- The package program is minimum 15 sessions.
- One session is 2 hours incl. a 15-minute break.
- The alternative sessions are
Mondays to Fridays 08:00-10:00; 10:00-12:00; 13:00-15:00; 15:00-17:00
Saturdays 08:00-10:00; 10:00-12:00; 13:00-15:00
(Yogyakarta time or GMT+7)
- In case some technical problem with the internet connection takes place, the substitution of the incomplete time will be given at the end of the package.
COST & PAYMENT
Please click the following link to see our COST & PAYMENT PAGE
Please complete the distance learning registration form.
Download registration form (click the following link to download the form):
- plan a schedule: the 15-session package should be completed in max. 2 months for beginners.
- advanced payment through bank transfer:
Feel free to contact us if you have any additional questions regarding this program.